Recognized Florida Car Accident Lawyers Taking Your Side
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the number of fatal crashes in Florida urban areas has risen from 1,607 in 2004 to 1,750 in 2009. More than 1,500 urban Florida families lose a loved one every year due to another driver's recklessness.
Every year thousands of Florida drivers are seriously injured by careless driving, resulting in spinal cord and brain injuries, neck and back injuries and other life-altering conditions.
There are steps you can take to reduce the financial loss to you and your family after a catastrophic car accident. You deserve to be compensated for your losses, including medical bills, lost work time and chronic pain. No amount of money can replace a mother or father, a child or spouse. But money damages from a wrongful death settlement can help alleviate your loss by providing for the family members left behind.
Pursuing Compensation for Victims of Serious Car Accidents
At Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli and Pratt P.A. in Miami, our attorneys are committed to helping clients get the money they need to get their lives back on track after a horrific car accident. Life-altering injuries include:
- Spinal cord injury : caused by a violent blow to the head that disrupts or dislocates the vertebra
- Traumatic Brain Injury or TBI: caused by a sudden blow to the head, injuring the brain and limiting function
- Paralysis: caused by trauma to the spinal cord
- Amputation: removal of a limb, usually partial
- Severe Concussion: bleeding inside the brain leading to amnesia or other lack or function
- Second or Third Degree Burns: caused by the airbag or by direct contact with fire resulting from the car accident
Our Miami car accident injury lawyers are here to help anyone in Southern Florida, as far north as Orlando and as far west as Tampa. Located in Miami, our offices regularly serve the areas of Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, The Florida Keys, Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Monroe County, Volusia County, Deland, and Daytona Beach, FL.