The Florida, law firm of Kurzban Kurzban Weiner and Tetzeli P.A. (KKWT) is a national leader in corporate immigration. The lawyers at KKWT have been helping businesses large and small for more than a quarter century. Clients include domestic, international and multinational corporations and colleges and universities -- in short, any organization that employs foreign nationals either temporarily or permanently.
A Firm with a Top Immigration Lawyer
The firm's attorneys include Ira J. Kurzban, Esq., who has been listed as the top corporate immigration lawyer in Florida by the International Who's Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers (Fifth Edition). He is also listed by this publication as one of the world's 23 most highly regarded corporate immigration lawyers. These and many other accolades reflect his knowledge and experience in the field that he uses for the benefit of business immigration clients worldwide.
Employment Based Visas
KKWT attorneys assist clients with some of the most challenging and complex corporate immigration matters in the US. The firm uses many different strategies to accomplish client goals. We have extensive experience with the following visa types:
- H-1B Visas - This program allows people in occupation that require highly specialized knowledge temporary work visas.
- H-1C Visas - This program allows foreign nurses to enter the US to work in medically underserved areas up to three years.
- H-2A Visas/H-2B Visas - These are temporary works visas for seasonal agricultural and temporary non-agricultural workers.
- H-3 Visas - This program allows non-medical and non-academic trainees to receive practical education and training.
- E-1/E-2 Visas - These are visas for treaty investors and treaty traders for citizens of certain countries.
- L Visas - These visas are awarded to intercompany transferees who have been employed abroad continuously for one year during the past three years and who will be temporarily employed by the same employer as a manager, executive, or specialized knowledge capacity.
- J-1/Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas - This allows visa holders to enter the US to participate in an exchange program.
- O- Visas - This program applies to people of extraordinary ability who will be working in the US temporarily.
- E-B1 - Visas in this category apply to persons of extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletes as well as certain managers, business executives, investors and religious workers.
- E-B2 - Visas for professionals with a masters degree or higher who can demonstrate that their work is in the national interest thereby waiving the labor certification requirement or can show through labor certification that there are no U.S. workers able, willing, qualified or available for the position.
- E-B3 - Visas for other professionals, skilled or other workers who can demonstrate, through the labor certification requirements, that there are no U.S. workers able, willing, qualified or available for the position.
- E-B4 - this category includes religious workers and other special programs to obtain permanent residency.
- EB-5 - Investors - this program allows persons who invest $500,000 in a rural area or area of high unemployment or $1.000,000 anywhere else in a new commercial enterprise that employs 10 U.S. workers to obtain conditional residency.
- P Visas - this category applies to professional athletes, artists and entertainers.
- R Visas - this category is for persons entering the U.S. to work in a religious capacity.
KKWTP lawyers help clients prepare and file visa applications for these and other visas with US consulates throughout the world.
Visa Assistance/Worksite Compliance for Businesses
The firm helps organizations who employ or wish to employ foreign persons in their workplaces. We assist them with regulatory compliance with immigration laws and processes. The attorneys help them prepare and file I-9 and H-1B forms. They also represent clients before the Department of Labor in audit proceedings. Finally, they represent business clients before administrative agencies and the federal courts.
Contact a Business Immigration Lawyer in Miami or Jacksonville, Florida
For more information about corporate immigration, contact an experienced lawyer at Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt P.A. Call their Jacksonville office at 904-536-3556 or their Miami office at 305-444-0060.
The immigration law attorneys at Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli and Pratt, P.A., provide experienced representation and advocacy to people in communities such as Miami, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Pensacola, Ft. Walton Beach, Panama City, St. Augustine and other communities in North Florida and the Florida Panhandle. We also serve clients throughout the state, including those in Tampa, Orlando and Daytona.