The attorneys at Kurzban, Kurzban, Weinger, Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A. believe in honest and constant communication with all of our clients. We will make sure that you know what is going on with your case. We pledge to communicate with you in a straightforward and consistent manner. Please contact our office today to set up a meeting where we can discuss your important legal matter.
Here is a list of information to bring to an initial consultation:
- Birth Date
- Name and address
- Social Security Number
- Marital Status
- Status of family (children, siblings, parents) and age of children
- Occupational Status
- Education history
- Full account of past and present medical condition
- Information s to lost wages if unable to work
- Employer name, address and phone number
- Pay status prior to diagnosis of kidney failure
- Pay status after diagnosis of kidney failure
- Information about spouses employment
- List of activities that you can no longer perform since kidney failure
- Have you been required to get domestic help?
- Whom have you hired and what tasks do they perform?
- Whom have you discussed this with, name and addresses.
- Do you have upcoming appointments and with whom?