The litigators at Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A. have a track record of success in many types of civil litigation, including commercial litigation. We are one of the few law firms with significant experience in defending governmental agencies and representing clients in lawsuits against governmental agencies, including an $800,000 settlement against Dade County, Florida.
Litigators Recognized Throughout Florida
When you retain a litigator from Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A. , you are hiring a law firm with the resources and reputation to handle high-profile cases and large-scale litigation such as class-action lawsuits.
To learn more about our wins, visit our Verdicts and Settlements page. To schedule a complimentary consultation with a skilled litigation law lawyer, contact the Miami office of Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A.
Count on Our Extensive Experience
The trial lawyers at Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A. pride themselves on tackling high-profile cases with success. Our litigation practice includes:
- Commercial litigation : representing individuals and business when contract or other disputes arise, including employment law, products liability, shareholder disputes and collections.
- Representation of local government entities :defending governmental bodies against personal injury and employment law claims.
- Class-action litigation :dedicated to bringing justice to ordinary citizens
- Governmental torts :representing citizens in claims against local government entities
- Immigration Litigation: representing individuals and companies in federal court litigation and administrative proceedings
Putting Our Reputation on the Line
When we accept a case for litigation, our aim is to achieve a positive outcome. Many of our cases have resulted in legal precedents and large settlements, including a $1.2 million verdict against the trustees of a union trust fund.
Many class-action settlements secured by our firm contribute to the greater good by changing laws and helping those who were previously aggrieved. We regularly receive referrals from other attorneys to handle large-scale litigation.
Contact Us for a Complimentary Consultation
Contact us for a free initial consultation about your business or commercial litigation matter or litigation law concern. Our attorneys serve clients throughout the state of Florida, nationally and internationally.