Among the clients at Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt P.A. are individuals who need a vigorous and knowledgeable deportation defense in immigration and deportation hearings. The lawyers at Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt P.A. , represent clients in court and administrative proceedings. They defend people before the Administrative Appeals Unit of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Board of Immigration Appeals, the Federal District Courts, the U.S. Courts of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. The firm's record of accomplishment in complex immigration defense cases has brought referrals from throughout the US.
Pre-eminent Immigration Attorney and Associates - The Foundation of the Firm
The firm's success in deportation defense is due in part to the achievements of attorney Ira J. Kurzban, Esq., partner and chair of the Immigration Department. He has litigated more than 50 reported immigration cases and is the author of a highly respected legal reference work in immigration law, Immigration Law Sourcebook. The firm's partners associate lawyers have extensive federal court experience. The firm's lawyers lecture and speak at immigration law conferences and seminars.
Significant Experience in All Types of Immigration Proceedings
The firm's attorneys have successfully represented clients in federal courts and administrative agencies in matters such as the following:
- Immigration removal hearings arising from criminal convictions and alleged immigration law violations
- Asylum, withholding of removal and convention against torture proceedings
- Detention and bond hearings
- Deferred inspection proceedings
- Petitions for Review in the US Courts of Appeals
- Administrative appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Appeals regarding rulemaking and agency decisions in the District of Columbia Circuit Court
- Petition for certiorari decisions in the US Supreme Court
- Habeas corpus proceedings in US District Courts to challenge rulings by the US Department of Homeland Security regarding denial of bond or unlawful detention
- Mandamus actions in U.S. District Courts to challenge delays by government agencies in immigration benefit applications cases
- Class action lawsuits in U.S. District Courts to challenge unlawful governmental actions involving many people of similar backgrounds
- Denaturalization proceedings in U.S. District Courts
The attorneys also provide expert testimony and legal counsel on criminal matters related to immigration and removal issues.
Contact a Miami Immigration Defense Lawyer
To speak with a skilled deportation defense attorney, contact Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt P.A. Call Miami law firm at 786-401-4706.
The immigration law attorneys at Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli and Pratt, P.A., provide experienced representation and advocacy to people in communities such as Miami, Gainesville, Pensacola, Ft. Walton Beach, Panama City, St. Augustine and other communities in North Florida and the Florida Panhandle. We also serve clients throughout the state, including those in Tampa, Orlando and Daytona.
Immigration Law Sourcebook
For a copy of Kurzban's Immigration Sourcebook,
please visit AILA Agora.