Lauren Olivia Gallagher
Lauren Gallagher graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in International Business & Marketing from the University of Tampa in 2012. She earned a J.D. from the University Of Miami School of Law in 2016.
While at University Of Miami, Lauren was a member of the International & Comparative Law Review and served as the Articles Editor. She authored "Should the United States Move Towards Portugal's Decriminalization of Drugs?" which was published in 2015. Lauren joined Kuzban Kuzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt P.A. in the spring of 2016 as a law clerk and continued with the Firm upon obtaining her Florida law license.
Lauren focuses her practice primarily in medical malpractice and personal injury on behalf of Plantiff's. She is licensed to practice law in all Florida state and county courts.
Prior to moving to Florida, Lauren lived in New Jersey and Barcelona, Spain.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Florida, 2016
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2016
- Law Review: University of Miami International & Comparative Law Review, Articles Editor
- The University of Tampa, Tampa, Florida
- B.S. magna cum laude - 2012
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: International Business & Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Member