Julianne S. Bisceglia
Julianne S. Bisceglia concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial litigation and business transactions. Julianne represents individuals and business entities in a broad range of commercial disputes, including breach of contract, creditors' rights, and business torts. She also handles all aspects of corporate entity formation, real estate transactions, asset and stock acquisitions, licensing agreements, and employment contracts.
Julianne earned her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law, where she was an editor on the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review and served as President of Miami Law Women, a chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers. While in law school, Julianne interned for the Honorable John J. O'Sullivan of the U.S. District Court and the Honorable Laurel M. Isicoff of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, both for the Southern District of Florida. She also represented debtors in Chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings in the Eleanor R. Cristol and Judge A. Jay Cristol Bankruptcy Pro Bono Assistance Clinic, and aggrieved investors in securities arbitration proceedings before FINRA as an intern and fellow in the Investor Rights Clinic. In her last year at Miami Law, Julianne served as an Honors Legal Intern in the Enforcement Division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Julianne earned her Bachelor of Arts in Economics and French Language & Literature from Boston University, where she served as the Vice President of Finance of the Delta Chapter of Sigma Kappa Sorority. While at BU, she completed both the Paris Internship Program and Grenoble Language and Liberal Arts Program, enrolling directly in linguistics and literature courses with native French speakers at the Université Stendhal, Grenoble III.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Transactions
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Juris Doctor cum laude
- Honors: Litigation Skills Trial Advocacy Honors
- Honors: Louis Phillips Scholarship and Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Bankruptcy
- Honors: Dean’s Certificate of Achievement: Mortgage Crisis
- Law Review: Inter-American Law Review, Editor
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Major: Economics
- Major: French Language & Literature
- The Foreclosure Crisis, Financial Regulation, and Inequality; UC Davis School of Law, November 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Miami Mensa Chapter of American Mensa, Ltd., Vice President
- American Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Member