Gabriela M. Pinto
Ms. Gabriela M. Pinto Vega received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles. She studied abroad in Madrid, Spain and completed her Minor's Degree in International Relations from the Universidad de Complutense in Madrid, Spain. She is fluent in Spanish. She received her J.D. from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California.
Ms. Pinto Vega is admitted to the bar in the state of California. She has over four years of experience in the practice of Immigration Law. She joined the Immigration Law Practice Section for Kurzban, Kurzban, Weinger, Tetzeli and Pratt P.A in September 2013. She has represented a substantial number of foreign nationals before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and U.S. Embassies abroad.
Ms. Pinto Vega's experience, professionalism, strong work ethics and effective advocacy skills on complex cases have translated into successful results for her clients. This includes applications for Inadmissibility Waivers; Deferred Action Requests; Stays of Deportations; Humanitarian Reinstatements and Humanitarian Parole Requests; Motion Practice; Bond Determination; Adjustment of Status Applications; Cancellation of Removal Non-LPR/LPR; 212(c) waivers; Immigrant Visa Applications before US Consulates abroad; Non-immigrant Visas; Military Parole; NACARA 202/203; Cuban Adjustment; TPS; VAWA petitions & appeals; Prosecutorial Discretion Requests; Asylum and Withholding of Removal Applications.
Ms. Pinto Vega has represented clients before the Immigration Courts in Dallas, TX; Atlanta, GA; San Diego, CA; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Charlotte, NC, as well as clients before USCIS in CA, FL, MN, IL, NY, NJ and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- Major: Political Science
- Universidad de Complutense, Madrid, Spain
- Major: International Relations
- Inadmissibility Waivers
- Deferred Action Requests
- Stays of Deportations
- Humanitarian Reinstatements and Humanitarian Parole Requests
- Motion Practice
- Bond Determination
- Adjustment of Status Applications
- Cancellation of Removal Non-LPR/LPR
- 212(c) Waivers
- Immigrant Visa Applications before US Consulates abroad
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- Military Parole
- NACARA 202/203
- Cuban Adjustment
- VAWA Petitions & Appeals
- Prosecutorial Discretion Requests
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal Applications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Professional Women, Member